Drinking Deeply

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 at 1:31 PM

A most encouraging remark

Since I've become a Christian there have been a number of people that later mentioned to me, "yeah, I had been praying for you." Just today one friend mentioned that and followed it up with, "I was still really surprised when you showed up!" Some of these people were people I had never met before joining the church, some of them were people I only sort of knew while in high school, and a couple were simply passing aquaintences.

I was pretty awed by that, and it merely drives me to lament my current lack of faith in praying for the lost.

I believe, help my unbelief!

Ephesians 3:

20Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, 21to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Drop a thought