Drinking Deeply

Friday, August 11, 2006 at 4:27 PM

A few quotes and a question

These two jumped out at me:

It's more important that a church is reforming than just "reformed."

The finish line is not the marriage altar, as good and right as marriage can be. The finish line is seeing your Lord and Savior face to face, in glory.

(can also insert any other good thing for "marriage")

And here's a question: In Acts, some believers exhibited miraculous gifts (namely, speaking in tongues) upon being baptized. Has anyone ever experienced something like this? That before they were a Christian they had little to no ability at something, but afterwards they did?

A friend asked this of me today, and I was like "oh that's interesting!" It didn't happen to me or anything, but I"m curious if anyone knows of an occasion.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Drop a thought