Drinking Deeply

Sunday, April 02, 2006 at 12:57 AM

I thought it was familiar...

I saw someone on the plane today reading his Bible. Since the flight was kind of empty, I grabbed a seat next to him and asked him what he was reading (James) and why (looking for that verse on life being a vapor). We chit-chatted for a little bit. Turns out he went to Calvin College. I wish I had recognized what it was, but I didn't. Too bad for me. Could have led to a really cool and encouraging discussion. As it was, it still was encouraging and a blessing. Praise the Lord that He is raising up a generation of men and women reserved for His name.

"Though the number of the sons of Israel be as the sand of the sea, only a remnant of them will be saved"

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Blogger no_average_girl said...

yes, that could've been very interesting! you didn't get his e-mail or anything, did you?  

~

Blogger Michael Pendleton said...

Hi! Just wanted to thank you for stopping by, commenting, and for the link on the Comma Johanneum.

That is some kinda topic! I'm still researching and your link is greatly apprecaited.

Michael (Deeper Truth)  

~

Drop a thought