Drinking Deeply

Friday, December 23, 2005 at 4:21 PM

A guy's blog

A long long time ago, back when we were thinking about marriage, sex, and dating (or at least RUF was), Hannah Goldhor sent out a few links to some great female bloggers. Godly women who were seeking to live out their walk and share their experiences and thoughts with other women.

Thus began my search. A search which I would not know how far, wide, long, or high it might take. I would scour the blog-rings, seek truth, search xangas, search google, click on links, do battle with homework, finals, essays, all for that elusive blog.

That blog which was geared towards men. There are a lot of great theology blogs out there (Like Jollyblogger and Phillip Johnson). A lot of great commentary blogs out there (Like Justin Taylor and ). But I hadn't found too many (any) blogs geared towards men in the same way those blogs ( Girltalk and Solo Femininity) were for women.

Today, I announce to you the completion of my quest. The search is over, the victory won. I have found it at last. I present to you:

Discussions on God's word, money, business, college, work, church, relationships and the Glory of God. All for guys. From a rooftop perspective. Hold on tight.

*cue music*

The Roof Guys

Enjoy the links (but don't let your reading detract from your time with family!) Merry Christmas!

--
-Mickey
630. 857.8412
Hebrews 2:10

PS check out that verse. Can someone explain it to me? It blew my mind when I first read it. (and it blows my mind even now)

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Drop a thought