Drinking Deeply

Sunday, December 11, 2005 at 8:59 PM

Finals week

You have a few choices now:

1) Hope that I'll continue posting throughout the week (though I think it'd be cool to post my essay I will write for my Reformation history class, it's going to be on Justification by Faith, how cool is that?!)

2) Go study for finals.

3) Get a good book and read it.

Tops on my shelf are:

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit by Bruce Ware
Cross Centered Life by CJ Mahaney
Humility: True Greatness by CJ Mahaney
Sermon on the Mount by Vincent Cheung

All four of these have been transforming in my outlook upon various aspects of life.

Oh, don't forget the most important book of all:

The Bible

An interesting excerpt from my readings today:

Revelation 11) 7And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that rises from the bottomless pit will make war on them and conquer them and kill them, 8and their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city that symbolically is called Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord was crucified. 9For three and a half days some from the peoples and tribes and languages and nations will gaze at their dead bodies and refuse to let them be placed in a tomb, 10and those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and make merry and exchange presents, because these two prophets had been a torment to those who dwell on the earth. 11But

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Drop a thought