Drinking Deeply

Thursday, September 15, 2005 at 10:13 AM

Thoughts about Calvinism

So a brother brought up a few concerns about this post in an email to me.

I relooked over it one more time and reading over it really gave me a gross taste in my mouth. I should have worded a lot of things more carefully, avoided setting up straw men, and not made as many sweeping characterizations. (though in essence I still agree with pretty much all of what I said, it should have been said in a much clearer and careful way).

It does come across more as an "apologetic" (this is why I'm right and you're wrong) rather than what I intended it to be.

Maybe I'll revise and repost it one day.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Blogger Julianne said...

Hey, great post. My thoughts exactly. God bless you!  

~

Drop a thought