Drinking Deeply

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 at 9:53 PM

Update on mother

An email I just sent out:

Hey guys, Thank you all for your various emails and prayers.   They've all been a great blessing and encouragement.  I just wanted to drop off some (excellent) news regarding my mother.  She had fallen and cracked (or chipped) a bone in her back, though apparently that's not as serious as I expected it to be.  Praise be to God!  She will be released from the hospital tomorrow with a brace on her back.  I'm not sure how much she'll be able to move around, but hopes are high.  She'll have to wear the brace for a couple weeks as well as go through physical therapy.  But thankfully, nothing serious was harmed, and it looks like things are doing well. So thank you all once again for your prayers and emails.  If you do continue to feel the burden to be praying: Praise God that things are not as bad as they first seemed.  Praise God that she'll be home tomorrow.  Pray that God would continue to heal her.  Pray /especially/ for my witness to her and the rest of my family in these times.  Pray that I would be a good obedient son, as sometimes that's hard for me =P.  Pray for continued opportunities to share God's Gospel with them as well.  Thank you all! Mickey

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that things have improved! I was so worried :-/ Emily called me and is keeping me informed.

-Allie  

~

Drop a thought