Drinking Deeply

Thursday, August 25, 2005 at 12:38 PM

Reading Material

I wonder how much people actually read some of the links I put up... well I hope you do =)

I don't know why, but for some reason child rearing and raising a Christian family has really been in what I've been reading. I think some of it is from the fact that I spent an entire month with little ones =)

Post from Girltalk on how it is necessary to raise a child up in obedience before they can acquire knowledge.

An article from Desiring God about having children with the family in service.

A post from Philip Johnson quoting Charles Spurgeon on his conversion story. Wow.

A post from Jollyblogger on apologetics method. Be sure to click and read the links that he links to.

Steve Camp quotes Spurgeon reflecting on seeker sensitivity.

Tim Challies (how come no one ever mentioned that I was mispelling his name all this time?) quotes an author bemoaning the current state of Christian affairs.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Drop a thought