Drinking Deeply

Saturday, August 13, 2005 at 12:22 AM

Blogspotting

Ok, so there's a lot I am thinking over. Please pray for wisdom and discernment for me.

Some reading while you wait:

Vincent Cheung has an excellent post on the Nobel Bereans.

Tim Challis has two posts about engaging the culture and movies that I agree with wholeheartedly. I also think they can apply to music as well. Click here and here.

Jollyblogger has a few excellent posts: Finding the Will of God and Reading the book of Revelation, as well as a good post on labels (specifically Calvinist and Arminian)

Another plug for the ESV Bible: ESV reading statistics from Adrian Warnock. Update: Apparently he didn't use the right edition, so the numbers are revised a bit here.

And Alex Chediak is writing a book called Five Paths to the Love of Your Life. It looks very interesting and I've already ordered a copy.

Labels:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Drop a thought