Drinking Deeply

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 at 5:00 PM

Blogspotting

Steve Hays has an excellent post on Scripture: The Open Bible

Dustin has two good posts on spiritual warfare here and here.

Steve Camp has a good post on the Golden Chain of Salvation

Vincent Chueng put up two very challenging posts on child discipline. Challenging not because I have a hard time believing them, but challenging because I'm currently surrounded by kids who really really need to here these words, but I am in no position of authority to be disciplining them in this manner. Spank and Obedience.

He has also put up an article from John Robbins at Trinity Foundation on the Scientist as Evangelist. While I must say I'm currently in a position that much of the rhetoric John Robbins uses against people is far too harsh, this was an excellent read.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Drop a thought