Drinking Deeply

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 at 12:54 AM

w00t w00t!

Phil Johnson has blogspotted me for my previous post rejoicing in increased traffic flow. But this time I get an upgrade! No longer am I merely "at Stanford." No, I am "Stanford student extraordinaire." booyeah! This must be what is responsible for the fact that traffic for yesterday doubled my previous high (also when he linked me). Nothing about the fact that Phil is gathering a bigger audience by the day, nothing at all.

On a similar but separate note, I like Phil's disclaimer at the bottom. Gave me quite a laugh. Check it out.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Blogger Frank Martens said...

Hahaha!

I posted something about this here.  

~

Blogger cwu said...

you're a celebrity now!!!!! hahahahaha....  

~

Drop a thought